The Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set is ideal for those in accounting and bookkeeping who are looking to study at a Diploma Level without having to do a Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
This skill set is the ideal way to build a foundation of knowledge ahead of a new career.
This skill set course is ideal for:
- Candidates working towards becoming a registered tax agent.
- Candidates looking to pursue a career in accountancy or finance in roles such as management accountant, financial accountant and financial controller.
National Course Code: FNSSS00015
We’re here to help you get into or take that next step in growing your career or taking your business to the next level.
By completing the Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set course with Ab², you’re joining a learning network that can help you gain practical skills to move into an accounting career or help you grow your skills for the next stage of your career.
We’re networked for your success in the industry and have contacts to support you where you need to go.
- Support when you need it
- Grow your career
- Created by industry experts
What career doors will this open?
An Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set offers pathways to become an accounts officer/clerk, accounts payable officer, accounts receivable officer or accounts assistant. You can also use it to pursue higher education such as a Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
What skills should I expect to learn?
By completing the Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set, you will develop your accounting expertise and build the job-ready skills and knowledge to:
- Understand accounting and bookkeeping fundamentals
- Establish and maintain payroll systems
- Demonstrate how to set up and operate computer accounting systems
- Design and produce business documents